Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Ruined My Day



Lindsay moves to Venice.
Lindsay pisses off jewelry store owners.
Media circus descends upon Abbot Kinney.


Normally I am not bothered by any of this, but I can't help but feel that the line to the street for 5 hours was a direct result of people trying to find Lindsay Lohan and rubberneck a mediocre jewelry store. I left work feeling ragged, and the only thing that would cure it was the two things above.


My Dad gave me this jug of wine for Christmas - we opened it on pizza night and have been trying to drink it since then. Its not a bad problem to have, though I do feel like I am competing against something or someone. The bread was made night before last, using the left over pizza dough  - which is actually bread dough being used for pizza dough. Anyways, I made a loaf of bread and it was really really good.




The cure for a bad day? A grilled cheese sandwich and a glass of red wine, and some quality time with those animals who were stalking my sandwich. I am pretty sure Lindsay Lohan is the way she is because she has not had a grilled cheese and a snuggle with some great animals in a long time - though the wine may be a problem :)


For those curious, I used Danish Fontina for the cheese component and leftover pizza sauce for dipping.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panetonne

    https://www.rulli.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=49

    ReplyDelete